Overcome COVID Anxiety
Hypnosis to Live Anxiety Free In A COVID World
We are all aware that COVID-19 has changed our lives in ways that we couldn’t have imagined. Our focus has become the pandemic, it’s variants, and how we can keep ourselves, our families and our communities safe. Health experts, together with political and business leaders are working to find solutions that will protect people and economies around the world. Meanwhile the news is filled with images and stories of those affected and the challenges we collectively face.
We’ve learnt new language such as “flattening the curve”, “social distancing” and “self-isolation” and we are still discovering the most effective ways of protecting ourselves against COVID-19.
Research shows that the effects of COVID aren’t just physical but also psychological, COVID anxiety is very real. You don’t have to contract the virus for it to have an effect on your wellbeing. The conversation is changing to the mental health challenges posed by the pandemic, and as time passes it’s clear that living with this virus is causing stress and anxiety for many, many people of all cultures and backgrounds.
What is COVID Anxiety?
When confronted with events like COVID-19, it’s quite normal to experience a wide range of thoughts, feelings and reactions such as;
- feeling stressed or overwhelmed
- perhaps feeling anxious, fearful or worrying more than usual
- feeling restless, irritable or angry, or;
- having difficulty concentrating or sleeping.
All of these emotions and feelings are completely understandable given the rapid changes to our previous predictable way of life. Our work, study, social gatherings and travel have all radically altered and there is still much uncertainty. Yet, in the midst of all of this, we have found ways to adapt and to live differently, perhaps more simply.
Some have found these changes more challenging than others, and in our Brisbane clinic we work with people every day who have an underlying sense of anxiety about COVID-19. Many are worried about the future and how it might unfold. If you experience anxiety about COVID, this hypnotherapy program is for you.
Hypnosis is an excellent method of calming inappropriate anxiety, including COVID anxiety, because in hypnosis it’s easy to relax very deeply. From that state of deep relaxation, you can re-train your mind and body to feel calmer in the situations that would have once caused you to worry.
At our clinic we aren’t doctors or nurses, we’re hypnotherapists and psychotherapists and we can use our skills and training to help our community at this difficult time. We’re giving Live Anxiety Free In A COVID World away to show our appreciation for all the front line medical staff and other essential workers who are working so hard to keep us safe. We hope that this free hypnosis MP3 download will help you reduce any COVID anxiety.
Stay safe and well,
Principal Therapist Brisbane Hypnosis Clinic
President, Guild of Australian Hypnotherapists (GoAH)
Use the form below to receive your Live Anxiety Free In A COVID World program links
What’s included in the free hypnosis MP3 downloads?
- Track 1 – Live Anxiety Free In A COVID World Introduction: an MP3 audio track explaining the program, a little about hypnotherapy and the importance of reducing anxiety about COVID..
- Track 2 – Live Anxiety Free In A COVID World Hypnotherapy Program: a hypnosis MP3 audio track to reduce COVID anxiety, de-stress and create feelings of calm
- How To Use Trancesolutions Audio Programs – a PDF file outlining how to use our audio programs
Fill in the form below and you will receive your free downloadable program immediately via email.
- Do not listen to hypnosis recordings whilst driving, operating machinery or at any time when you need to be fully alert.
- These recordings are not designed to be used or listened to by anyone suffering from epilepsy or severe mental health issues, including psychosis.
- The information and guidance given by on this site and contained on any audio recordings is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or illness.
- If you are unsure about the suitability of these recordings please consult your GP, treating doctor or a medical professional before using any relaxation, hypnotherapy or meditation MP3 program.
Hypnosis and reducing anxiety
Anxiety is a feeling of uneasiness and fear that may cause you to sweat, feel tense, and experience a rapid heartbeat. We all get anxious from time to time and these feelings generally pass quite quickly. People who suffer from anxiety disorders have anxiety that does not go away. This is the sort of anxiety that interferes with daily life and leaves people feeling overwhelmed and unable to cope.
Hypnosis helps you overcome anxiety because it eases you gently and naturally into a relaxed and calm state.
In a 2016 study, scientists scanned the brains of 57 people undergoing hypnosis. They found changes in the areas of the brain that allowed for greater emotional control and reduced feelings of self-consciousness and anxiety.
Another meta-analysis in 2017 suggested that hypnosis has a significant, immediate, and prolonged effect on anxiety in people with cancer and was especially beneficial for those with procedure-related anxiety.
Please contact me with further information on hypnotherapy programs
If you have questions or would like more information about how we can help you, please call us on 07 3254 1373, email email@example.com or simply fill in the form below.